This is my first of hopefully many posts. I am super excited about it. I have to give massive credit to my boyfriend. He told me to start one, and here I am, beginning a photographic saga of my life including everyone and everything that is involved in it.
Trying to decide what image to post was a whole other challenge I ran in to. I have loads of pictures that I have taken and edited over years, but have never put them anywhere but facebook. What to post, what to post? I think that it only makes sense to post a favorite to start off with. Hope you enjoy!
Uploading Video... Cancel You can continue to edit your post during upload, but can't close this window or publish until it's finished.Processing Video... Cancel You can save your post and return to publish when processing is complete.
The bay in Hampton Bays on Long Island, New York. This is right down the road from two sets of grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. I miss it.
I am a very important person and I don't know you but I think this is the best photography work I have ever seen. You are a natural. Ok it's me baby.... it's awesome. I love you
I am a very important person and I don't know you but I think this is the best photography work I have ever seen. You are a natural. Ok it's me baby.... it's awesome. I love you
ReplyDelete