April 12, 2011

Throw Backs...Dominican Style

Today's blog is dedicated to my high school senior class trip to the Dominican Republic, La Republica de Dominicana, back in 2007. What an amazing and beautiful place it was! I look back at these pictures with a sense of nostalgia, and then I get frustrated with myself that I didn't take more pictures, and not only that, but there are so many different things now that I would photograph from an artistic stand point.  I guess that just means that I need to go back!

Sun setting behind some palm trees on the beach across the street from where we stayed.

Overturned boats on the beach across the street from where we stayed

Sugar cane village. Unreal to think that these are people's homes

On the way to Catalina Island

On Catalina Island

Colorful homes on the beautiful Catalina Island

No comments:

Post a Comment