October 06, 2011

I have been on a massive obsessive black and white kick recently. I've decided that as of right now it is my absolute favorite way to edit photographs. I also have fallen more than in love with photoshop...what was I thinking when I told myself that I didn't really need it?! I am almost embarrassed to admit that. Ahhh such an amateur in the field of photography. This is yet another reason why High Point University has changed my life. Sorry Francis Marion University...I don't miss you!

The other week on the way home from church I came across this absolutely phenomenal and fabulous patch of sunflowers on the high way. Naturally I HAD to stop and photograph it! I just couldn't help myself. How often do you see a field of sunflowers...on the side of the road? It's ok to answer out loud....NEVER. Here's one of the shots that I took. I have yet to edit the whole bunch, but never fear...there will be more. Annnd I will put some in color, despite my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment