October 11, 2011

Last week got a little bit crazy for me so I am doing two posts today. Here are two of the images that I shot and edited for our black and white assignment. The one of Josh, my fiance, is the one at the top of the page in the heading area. Yes, i've used it/ posted it a few times now, but I can't help it! I love it...and it helps that he is just fabulous to look at!

The one at the gas station is of my roommate pumping/fake pumping gas. We had to shoot something that we feel will be gone within the next 5-10 years. I personally think that gas is going away. Maybe not in the next 5 or so years, but it's going away at some point.

I did the one of Josh because she wanted us to shoot something that is from the heart...obviously Josh is someone that I love and am passionate about..fitting the "from the heart criteria"



No comments:

Post a Comment